OSRAM HMI Digital 800 watt 95v G22 base 6000K Metal Halide bulbSKU: 55076
OSRAM HMI Digital
800W metal halide bulb - G22 base, single end, 6000K, UV stop quartz. Excellent hot-restart. Application: FILM, TV & VIDEO PRODUCTION
Weather using film or shooting with a digital camera in modes of 1000 Hz and higher, the OSRAM HMI DIGITAL line has a lamp for your production. While specially designed to accommodate evolving, high-speed film technology, HMI DIGITAL still provides every feature needed to light traditional film productions, as well as theater stages.
The Osram 55076 HMI DIGITAL 1800W is the direct replacement with the same performance characteristics for Osram 54482 HMI 1800 W/SE/UVS XS. The only difference is the new lamp is designed to also operate more smoothly at higher operating frequencies on newer fixtures with high-speed ballasts.
- Flicker-free when used with high-speed electronic ballasts (1000 Hz and Higher)
- Suited for both film and digital production
- Up to 99.9% less UV emissions (for ones equipped with UV-Stop)
- Color temperature of 6000K for realistic, naturally-lit scenes
- High color rendering index of >90, exposing true-to-life colors
- Extremely bright light of up to 100 lumens per watt
- Hot restart capability
- Improved stability and design
- Round moly-foil construction that evenly distributes heat and current, thus extending lamp life
- Splash-proof carrying case is reusable and allows lamps to be transported safely
|High Intensity Discharge Bulbs (HID)|