SYLVANIA M400/U 400w Probe Start Metalarc 4000k M59/S Metal Halide bulbItem SKU: 64490
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
Osram Sylvania Standard Metalarc Metal Halide lamps are an economical choice for a high efficacy, long life, white light source. This family of Metal Halide lamps allows for design flexibility with multiple light source solutions to choose from. Lamps with universal operating position allow for a wider range of applications.
In addition, METALARC lamps have significantly higher efficacy than mercury vapor or incandescent and considerably better CRI than mercury vapor and high pressure sodium.
Key Features & Benefits
- Well-balanced white light, 4000K correlated color temperature
- Multiple choices allow design flexibility
- Low initial costs
- Universal operating position on most types
- Lead-free welded base and lead free glass
- Durable mount structure and lamp construction
- Good CRI
- Wattage: 400 Watt
- ANSI Code: M59/S
- Bulb Shape: BT37
- Base Type: Mogul (E39)
- Color Temperature: 4000 Kelvin
- CRI: 65
- Protected: No
- Life Hours: 15000
|E39 Mogul Screw|
|High Intensity Discharge Bulbs (HID)|
|20,000 Hrs. vertical 1500 Hrs. Horizontal|
|Lumens||23,500 Lumens vertical 20,500 Horizontal|