Panasonic TY-LA1000 Projector Lamp with Original OEM Bulb InsideSKU: TY-LA1000
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock, please check Related Products below, or use the email for stock updates
Panasonic TY-LA1000 Projector Replacement assembly with Genuine OEM bulb inside.
The assembly has a genuine OEM bulb inside. The bulb is produced by one of the industry's leading bulb manufacturers: Philips, Osram, Ushio or Phoenix.
The OEM bulb is engineered to perform exactly to the exact projector manufacturer specifications and requirements.
This high quality projector bulb for Panasonic TY-LA1000 projector will provide bright and high quality image that will last the test of time.
The Panasonic TY-LA1000 Replacement lamp includes:
- Genuine OEM bulb for Panasonic TY-LA1000 Projector
- High quality compatible housing
The Panasonic TY-LA1000 projector replacement lamps are completely covered under our 90-day warranty, which protects against any defective products.
We are committed to offering an easy and safe Projector Bulb buying experience that brings peace of mind to all our customers.
Warranty does not cover: shipping costs, improper installation including damages incurred while attempting installation, any installation or labor costs, lamps damaged by TV/projector malfunction, damage due to abuse, lightning or acts of nature, misuse, electrical stress or power surges, loss of use, lost profits.
- Panasonic TY-LA1000 Projector Housing with Genuine Original OEM Bulb Inside
- 100% identical lamp with the original bulb used in the projector
- OEM specified designed specifically to fit Panasonic TY-LA1000
- 90-day warranty for Assembly purchased from BulbAmerica
- Original OEM bulb made by top brand bulb manufacturer: Philips, Osram, Ushio or Phoenix.
|90 Days Manufacturers Warranty. Warranty does not cover: shipping costs, improper installation including damages incurred while attempting installation, any installation or labor costs, lamps damaged by TV/projector malfunction, damage due to abuse, light|
Stay in Touch