Philips 133413 TUV T5 25W - 4P SE UVC Germicidal Lamp for water and air disinfectionSKU: 133413
TUV T5 lamps are single- or double-ended UVC (germicidal) lamps used in professional water and air disinfection units. The small 16 mm diameter of the lamp allows for a small system design and design flexibility. TUV T5 lamps offer constant UV output over their complete lifetime, for maximum security of disinfection and high system efficacy.
- Air disinfection systems in professional applications such as universities, hospitals, jails and laboratories.
- Upper air and whole room disinfection equipment in hospitals, intensive care units and surgery rooms.
- Areas with low maintenance and/or disruptive costs
- Fish ponds and process water units
- Short-wave UV radiation with a peak at 253.7 nm (UVC) for disinfection purposes
- Protective inside coating ensures constant UV output over the lifetime of the lamp
- Useful lifetime of 9,000 hours
- Special lamp glass filters out the 185 nm ozone-forming radiation
- High Output versions available for optimum UVC output per lamp length, allowing for reduction of system size - Warning sign on lamp indicates that the lamp radiates UVC
- EPA Approved: Philips/Signify EPA # Est. No 95792-POL-1
|TUV 25W - 4P SE UNP/32|
|4 Pin Single Ended|
|UVC Germicidal Bulbs|
|Mercury (Hg) Content||2mg|
|EPA Approved||Philips/Signify EPA # Est. No 95792-POL-1|