Philips CDM-TP MW 210w 4200K PGZX18 MasterColor HID Light bulbSKU: 238089
Philips 23808-9 has a PGZX18 base - open rated (ANSI C183/O) for use with open fixtures - meaning they have a secondary protective filament casing and will not explode or catch fire.
Because of the added safety that the open rated lamps provide, these bulbs are widely used also in enclosed fixtures (with PGZ18 socket) even though it is not required.
The Philips 238089 MasterColor 210W/942 MW system offers an unrivaled level of light quality and performance.
The lamp's sparkling white light creates a natural ambiance and really brings out the best in all different types of colors.
In addition, the high efficiency of the Philips 238089 MasterColor CDM-T Elite 210W/942 and ballast together means reduced energy use and a lower cost of ownership compared to a 300W Metal Halide HID system.
- Excellent color rendering of 90+ CRI.
- Philips Green Flagship Product - Low mercury, no lead.
- New socket design provides higher optical efficiency
- 210 Watt, cool white, 22800 Lumens
- Base: PGZX18 base
- ANSI Code HID: C183-O (open rated)
- Significant upgrade opportunity over traditional HID systems.
- Viable alternative to fluorescent options.
- Excellent color quality and consistent light output from beginning to end.
- Being 50% smaller than traditional metal halide lamps, MasterColor CDM Elite MW gives freedom in optic and luminaire design.
- Sparkling properties of white light create a more natural an inviting ambience.
- Ideal for architectural facade lighting, illumination of pedestrian areas, indoor retail outlets, warehouses, manufacturing facilities.
|MasterColor CDM-T Elite 210W/942 T12 P|
|C183/O (Open rated)|
|High Intensity Discharge Bulbs (HID)|