Philips CDM-TP MW 210w 4200K PGZX18 MasterColor HID Light bulbSKU: 238089
Philips 238089 MasterColor CDM-TP MW210w T12 PGZX18 base 4200K Cool White HID Bulb
Philips 23808-9 has a PGZX18 base - open rated (ANSI C183/O) for use with open fixtures - meaning they have a secondary protective filament casing and will not explode or catch fire.
Because of the added safety that the open-rated lamps provide, these bulbs are widely used also in enclosed fixtures (with PGZ18 socket) even though it is not required.
The Philips 238089 MasterColor 210W/942 MW system offers an unrivaled level of light quality and performance.
The lamp's sparkling white light creates a natural ambiance and really brings out the best in all different types of colors.
In addition, the high efficiency of the Philips 238089 MasterColor CDM-T Elite 210W/942 and ballast together means reduced energy use and a lower cost of ownership compared to a 300W Metal Halide HID system.
- Excellent color rendering of 90+ CRI.
- Philips Green Flagship Product - Low mercury, no lead.
- New socket design provides higher optical efficiency
- 210 Watt, cool white, 22800 Lumens
- Base: PGZX18 base
- ANSI Code HID: C183-O (open rated)
- Significant upgrade opportunity over traditional HID systems.
- Viable alternative to fluorescent options.
- Excellent color quality and consistent light output from beginning to end.
- Being 50% smaller than traditional metal halide lamps, MasterColor CDM Elite MW gives optic and luminaire design freedom.
- Sparkling properties of white light create a more natural and inviting ambiance.
- Ideal for architectural facade lighting, illumination of pedestrian areas, indoor retail outlets, warehouses, and manufacturing facilities.
|Part Number||238089, 238121|
|Abbreviation Name||MasterColor CDM-T 210W/942 T12 P|
|ANSI Code HID||C183/O (Open rated)|
|Bulb Type||High Intensity Discharge Bulbs (HID)|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||85|
|Color Temperature (K)||4000K|
|Lamp Finish||Cool White|
|Luminous Flux (LM)||22800|
|Maximum Overall Length (in)||7.598|
|Rated Life (Hours)||20000|
|CA Prop 65||Yes|
|CA Prop 65 Material||Mercury|