Philips CDM-TP MW 210w 3000K PGZX18 MasterColor HID Light bulbSKU: 238063
Philips 238063 MasterColor CDM-T 210w T9 3100k PGZX18 Clear HID Bulb
Philips 238063 has a PGZX18 base - open rated for use with open fixtures - meaning they have a secondary protective filament casing and will not explode or catch fire.
Because of the added safety that the open rated lamps provide, these bulbs are widely used also in enclosed fixtures (with PGZ18 socket) even though it is not required.
The Philips 238063 MasterColor 210W/930 MW system offers an unrivalled level of light quality and performance.
The lamp's sparkling white light creates a natural ambience and really brings out the best in all different types of colors.
In addition, the high efficiency of the Philips 238063 MasterColor CDM-T 210W/930 and ballast together means reduced energy use and a lower cost of ownership compared to a 300W Metal Halide HID system.
- Excellent color rendering of 90+ CRI.
- Philips Green Flagship Product - Low mercury, no lead.
- New socket design provides higher optical efficiency
- 210 Watt, 3000K warm white, 23300 Lumens
- Base: PGZX18
- ANSI Code HID: C183-O (open rated)
- Significant upgrade opportunity over traditional HID systems.
- Viable alternative to fluorescent options.
- Excellent color quality and consistent light output from beginning to end.
- Being 50% smaller than traditional metal halide lamps, MasterColor CDM MW gives freedom in optic and luminaire design.
- Sparkling properties of white light create a more natural an inviting ambience.
- Ideal for architectural facade lighting, illumination of pedestrian areas, indoor retail outlets, warehouses, manufacturing facilities.
|Abbreviation Name||MasterColor CDM-T 210W/930 T12 U P|
|Bulb Type||High Intensity Discharge Bulbs (HID)|
|Color Temperature (K)||2950K|
|Luminous Flux (LM)||23300|
|Maximum Overall Length (in)||7.598|
|Rated Life (Hours)||21000|
|CA Prop 65||Yes|
|CA Prop 65 Material||Mercury|