Philips 242636 Electronic Ballast for TUV 325W XPT (HO) Germicidal LampSKU: 242636
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock, please check Related Products below, or use the email for stock updates
Philips TUV Amalgam XPT system consists of an electronic driver that operates one TUV Amalgam XPT lamp, mounted in a sleeve.
The electrical specifications are tailored to the lamp, ensuring an optimized performance of the Philips TUV Amalgam XPT system.
Thanks to extensive testing before a lamp system is released, we can ensure maximum reliability and long lifetime.
- Single lamp driver
- Dimming 100% - 50%
- Useful lifetime > 50.000 hr
- Efficiency andgt; 93%
- Annual failure rate < 1%
- Mains input 110-277V
- Size: 1.15 x 11.70 x 2.74 in (28.3 x 297 x 69.4 mm) - Height: 1.81 in (46 mm) - EPA Approved: Philips/Signify EPA # Est. No 95792-POL-1
- High Power Allows for design of compact installations.
- High system efficiency
- Approximately 10% energy savings, because lamps can be dimmed to reach the same UV output compared to similar lamps on the market.
- Effective disinfection over the useful lifetime of the lamp.
- Best environmental choice because of long reliable life, less waste and industry leading low amount of mercury
- Extreme reliability of driver, with annual failure rate of less than 1%
- High efficiency during dimming thanks to the unique amalgam temperature control of the 800W lamps.
- Deactivation of bacteria, viruses and other micro-organisms
- Municipal drinking water treatment equipment
- Process water treatment equipment
- Swimming pool units
- Equipment for the production of ultra-pure water, for example for the semiconductor, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics industry (ozone version)
|TUV 325W XPT LAMP DRIVER|
|Ballast Type||Electronic Driver|
|EPA Approved||Philips/Signify EPA # Est. No 95792-POL-1|