Philips 362095 TUV 36T5 HE 4P SE UVC Germicidal BulbSKU: 362095
Philips 362095 TUV 36T5 HE 4P SE UNP/32
TUV T5 lamps are single- or double-ended UVC (germicidal) lamps used in professional water and air disinfection units. The small 16 mm diameter of the lamp allows for a small system design and design flexibility. TUV T5 lamps offer constant UV output over their complete lifetime, for maximum security of disinfection and high system efficacy.
- Security of effective disinfection over the useful lifetime of the lamp
- High system efficacy because it is not required to over-design the purification system to maintain effectiveness of disinfection
- Good environmental choice because of lowest amount of mercury
- Protective inside coating ensures almost constant UV output over the complete lifetime of the lamp
- Lamp glass filters out 185 nm ozone-forming radiation
- High output versions available for optimum UVC output per lamp length, allowing for further reduction of system size.
- EPA Approved: Philips/Signify EPA # Est. No 95792-POL-1
|Abbreviation Name||TUV 36T5 HE 4P SE UNP/32|
|Base||4-Pin Single Ended|
|Maximum Overall Length (in)||62|
|Rated Life (Hours)||9000|
|UV-C Radiation||15 W|