Philips 9281 698 05390 UHP 330-264W 1.0 E19.7 IC genuine OEM projector bulbSKU: 9281-698-05390_2
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock, please check Related Products below, or use the email for stock updates
In observance of Yom Kippur, October 5th, 2022, there will be NO SHIPPING on this day. We will resume regular shipping the following day. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The Philips UHP replacement bulb is manufactured to the highest standards to fit and performs as the original equipped bulb for the Philips 9281 773 05362 projector. They match the required cooling setup (thus avoiding overheating which may lead to shattering, a short life time, lumen decay) and they provide the correct driving mode (thus avoiding a short life, lumen decay, flickering, wrong colours, shattering) and use the correct ignition parameters.
Philips UHP bulbs give the highest luminance, the essential prerequisite for efficient projection devices.
Genuine OEM Philips UHP 330-264W 1.0 E19.7 IC bare bulb - 100% identical lamp as originally used in the Philips 9281 773 05362 projector.
- Power Range: W
- Arc Length (mm):
- Reflector Shape: E19.7
Philips UHP technology benefits:
- Superior light output maximizes image quality
- Uniform light distribution enhances viewer satisfaction
- Long lamp life reduces maintenance costs
- Quality - second to none, ensures highest reliability
- OEM specified - designed specifically to fit the Philips 9281 773 05362 projector
- Philips 9281 773 05362 Projector Bare Bulb Replacement
- Original Philips OEM Bare Bulb Replacement without cage assembly
- 90-day warranty when purchased from BulbAmerica
- 100% identical with the original bulb used in the projector
- Brand New Philips projector bare bulb without Cage / Housing
All Philips Bare Bulbs are completely covered under our 180-day warranty, which protects against any defective products. We are committed to offering an easy and safe Projector Bulb buying experience that brings peace of mind to all our customers.
Warranty does not cover: shipping costs, improper installation including damages incurred while attempting installation, any installation or labor costs, lamps damaged by TV/projector malfunction, damage due to abuse, lightning or acts of nature, misuse, electrical stress or power surges, loss of use, lost profits.
|9281 773 05362 Bulb|
|90 Days Manufacturers Warranty. Warranty does not cover: shipping costs, improper installation including damages incurred while attempting installation, any installation or labor costs, lamps damaged by TV/projector malfunction, damage due to abuse, light.|