PHILIPS MSR Gold 2000W/2 7500k FastFit Stage Studio HID LampSKU: 245605
Philips 245605 - MSR 2000/2 Gold FastFIt 7500K Stage and Studio HID Lamp
All lamps burn out eventually, but when this happens with single-ended MSR 2000 Gold FastFit, it is replaced in seconds - thanks to the specially designed lamp base and lamp holder.
TheMSR 2000/2 Gold FastFIt provides a high beam intensity of pure, white light for a truly illuminating performance, while the gold-plated caps provide superior heat protection and prevent premature failure.
P3 technology allows use in any position and at higher temperatures, further extending lamp life and consistency of high-quality light output.
Also, because the FastFIt design is applied to Philips Halogen and Ceramic ST lamps, switching between lamp technologies can be done quickly and easily.
The Philips MSR GoldTM 1200 FastFit can be operated in a lamp wattage range between 800W and 1400W.
- Lamp replacement in just seconds, exchangeable with halogen lamp
- High beam intensity
- Easy handling, smaller and lighter fixtures possible
- Boostable light levels
- Enables use at higher temperatures in any burning position.
- Longer lifetime, fewer early failures, consistent performance over time
- Reduces early lamp or lamp holder failures.
- Excellent current transfer
- Pure, white light; color point close to black body line
- Ordering number: 9281 061 05114, 245605, 908305, MSR Gold 2000W FastFit
Features: - Philips FastFit
- Very short arc
- Compact design
- Flexible power range
- Philips pinch protection
- Innovative gold plated pins
- MSR filling
|Bulb Type||High Intensity Discharge Bulbs (HID)|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||88|
|Color Temperature (K)||7500K|
|Luminous Flux (Min)||138,000 Lumens|
|Luminous Flux (Nominal)||160,000 Lumens|
|Maximum Overall Length (in)||5.28|
|Rated Life (Hours)||750|
|Order code||245605 / 908305|
|Philips Code||9281 061 05114|
|CA Prop 65||Yes|
|CA Prop 65 Material||Mercury|