Philips TUV 16W 4P SE 385419 UVC Germicidal Lamp for water and air disinfectionSKU: 385419
TUV TL Mini lamps are slim double-ended UVC (germicidal) lamps used in residential water and air disinfection units.
The small 16 mm diameter of the lamp allows for a small system design and design flexibility. TUV TL Mini lamps offer almost constant UV output over their complete lifetime,
for maximum security of disinfection and high system efficacy.
- Deactivation of bacteria, viruses and other micro-organisms
- Residential drinking water units
- Fish pond water units, In-duct air treatment units, Stand alone air purifiers.
- Areas with low maintenance and/or disruptive costs
- Short-wave UV radiation with a peak at 253.7 nm (UVC) for disinfection purposes
- Protective inside coating ensures constant UV output over the lifetime of the lamp
- Useful lifetime of 9,000 hours
- Special lamp glass filters out the 185 nm ozone-forming radiation
- High Output versions available for optimum UVC output per lamp length, allowing for reduction of system size - Warning sign on lamp indicates that the lamp radiates UVC
- EPA Approved: Philips/Signify EPA # Est. No 95792-POL-1
|TUV 16W 4P SE UNP/32|
|UVC Germicidal Bulbs|
|EPA Approved||Philips/Signify EPA # Est. No 95792-POL-1|