Sunlite LED B11 Chandelier Light Bulb 8.8w E12 Candelabra Base 27K - Warm WhiteSKU: 81336-SU
Sunlite LED Filament Style Chandelier bulbs are designed to give you up to 15,000 hours of reliable service. That means fewer replacements for difficult to reach bulbs. These dimmable and energy efficient lamps provide the same output as a 75 Watt bulb while only using 8.8 watts of energy. With 3 hours of daily use the annual operating cost is only $1.06 per bulb. (Based on $.11/kWh) And LED technology means they are cooler to the touch when lit and instant-on at full brightness. The standard candelabra base (E12) and classic vintage style make them perfect for chandeliers, wall sconces, decorative lamps, and many other fixtures. The Classic Edison design creates incandescent look of yesteryear with LED technology of today. UL Listed for damp location installation. High Color Rendering Index (CRI) rating of 90. These LED light bulbs meet California's Title 20 criteria. Ideal for both residential and commercial use.Features:
- UPGRADE TO LED - Easily upgrade your old incandescent chandelier bulbs with energy efficient LED technology. These dimmable, Antique, torpedo tip bulbs use less energy while providing as much light as a traditional 75 Watt bulb at a 800-lumen output.
- CLASSIC FILAMENT STYLE - These vintage, clear glass torpedo tip bulbs with standard candelabra base (E12) feature Edison-type filaments for a classic look. Delivers a warm glow and creates an ambience that sets a welcoming tone. Perfect for chandeliers, wall sconces, decorative lamps, and many other fixtures. Save energy without sacrificing style.
- DIMMABLE - Emits a dimmable and comfortable warm white light at 2700K. Bright 800 lumen output. High Color Rendering Index (CRI) rating of 90.
- LONG LIFE BULBS - With LED technology like this you trim down the cost of your electricity bill. No flickering, no buzzing and no harsh glares. With an average life of 15,000 hours these bulbs will last up to 13.7 years. The annual energy cost is a low $1.06 per bulb (Based on 3 hours/day at $0.11 per/kWh).
- A SAFER CHOICE - These LED Edison chandelier bulbs are cooler than traditional incandescent and halogen bulbs when lit. They are also UL Listed for damp location installation. These LED light bulbs meet California's Title 20 criteria Ideal for residential and commercial applications.
|Fixture Life Hours||15,000 hrs|
|Life (based on 3hr/day)||13.7|
|Safety Rating||UL Listed - Wet Location|
|Color Accuracy (CRI)||90|
|Light Appearance||Warm White|
|Item Dimensions (in)||(W) 1.26 (H) 4.09 (D) 1.26|
|CEC Status||Lawful for sale in California|
|Warranty||2 Years Limited|