SYLVANIA Ultra LED 10W PAR30 Dimmable Narrow Flood 3000K bulbSKU: 79022
The Sylvania ULTRA PRO 79022 10w PAR30 LED lamps offer extreme energy efficiency, high power factor and beam characteristics that closely match halogen PAR lamps, featuring a high center beam candlepower and soft edges.
For color critical applications, the Sylvania 79022 PAR30 LED provides a 85 color rendering index. The high R9 (R9 up to 85) feature enhances warm color palettes and makes whites more crisp, making them ideal for hospitality, healthcare and retail applications.
With efficiency up to 80 lumens per watt, Sylvania 79022 ULTRA PRO and LED lamps are an ideal part of any energy conservation strategy.
Key Features & Benefits
- Attractive directional light
- CRI: 85
- CCT: 3000K
- Beam angles: 25Degree
- Dimmable down to 5% on select dimmers
- Damp rated
- Energy savings up to 86%
- Longer life than traditional halogen lamps - Rated life: 25,000 hours
- No warm-up time, instant on with full light output and stable color 85 CRI product offering compliant with "California Quality" specification
- 5 year warranty
1. Operating Temperature: -4F to 104F (-20C to +40C)
2. Not for use with emergency light fixtures or exit lights
3. Can be used in enclosed fixtures
4. Suitable for use in UL rated fixture where protected from the weather
5. Consult sales representative for alternative heat sink color
6. All PAR lamps from SYLVANIA use polymethyl methacrylate (PHMA) for their lenses. It is a transparent thermoplastic often used as a lightweight, shatter-resistant alternative to glass.
|Centerbeam Candlepower (cp)||3440|
|Life Time (L70)||25000|
|Operating Temperature (C)||-20C to + 45C|
|Maximum Overall Length (in)||3.5in|
|Abbrev. With Packaging Info.||LED10PAR30PRO830NFL25P3|
|Average Rated Life (hr)||25000|
|Family Brand Name||ULTRA PRO|
|Color Temperature/CCT (K)||3000|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||85|
|Nominal Voltage (V)||120.00|
|Nominal Wattage (W)||10.00|