USHIO 3000005 G10T5VH 16 watt UV UV-C Germicidal Ultraviolet Light Bulb LampSKU: 3000005
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock, please check Related Products below, or use the email for stock updates
USHIO 3000005 G10T5VH Germicidal lamps are low pressure mercury arc lamps that emit radiation peaking at 253.7nm (UV-C).
Designed by experienced engineers, and by using quality material in combination with a tightly controlled manufacturing process, we provide high quality lamps free of impurities to maintain strong and stable output throughout the life of the lamp.
Our USHIO G10T5VH Germicidal lamps are manufactured at an ISO9001 certified facility. Emphasis on quality control and our large production capacity makes us an ideal OEM partner for providing consistent quality lamps with reliable delivery.
The USHIO 3000005 G10T5VH lamps are components which may be used by customers to manufacture a variety of finished products.
- Low Mercury Dose to Meet Environmental Demands
- Specially Formulated Coating Achieves High Output Over Long Life Hours
- High Purity Lamp Construction to Stabilize UV Output and Minimizes Depreciation (Averages 20-25% Depreciation at End of Life)
- Large Production Capacity Providing Lamps with Consistent Quality and Reliable Delivery
- Flexible Design Capability for Custom Lamp Development.
- EPA Approved: Ushio EPA # Est.96093-JPN-1
- Drinking Water
- Air Conditioning System
- Pharmaceutical Processing
- Food Processing Facility
- Packaging Materials
- Clean Room
- Other Sterilization and Disinfection Needs
|Item Type||Low Pressure UV|
|Front Glass Cover||No|
|Lamp current (A)||0.425|
|Rated Life||7500 hours|