Ushio 40w 2G11 Single Tube 4-Pin 4100K Fluorescent Light BulbSKU: 3000413
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock, please check Related Products below, or use the email for stock updates
Ushio 40w 2G11 Single Tube 4-Pin Base 4100K Fluorescent Light Bulb. 40 Watts, 2G11 Base, Single Tube, 4-Pin, ULTRA-L Long CFL, 82 CRI.Achieving high light output in a compact sized lamp is now available with the USHIO Ultra-L high lumen compact fluorescent lamps. The Ultra-L series of lamps can deliver up to 87 lumens per watt, making them one of the best energy efficient lamp choices on the market today and are ideal for the new, innovative low-profile fixtures. The Ultra-L lamps are able to render colors very well with their tri-phosphor coating and82 CRI properties. In addition, these lamps are rated at 12,000 hour average rated life. These lamps can be used in a variety of fixtures and applications and can be operated on both instant start and rapid start ballasts. Features & Benefits:
- High Lumens - The Ultra-L from USHIO Delivers High Light OutputIn a Compact Shape, Suitable for Smaller Luminaires. For Example:a 40W Ultra-L Lamp Produces 3150 Lumens With a Length ofOnly 22.5 Inches Compared to an F32T8 Lamp Which Produces3050 Lumens With a Length of 48 Inches.
- Compact Size - These Lamps are Made in Compact Shapes andSizes to Fit Todays Compact, Low-Profile Fixtures. These LampsWill Allow the User the Versatility in Selecting the Right LightingSystem to Suit Their Needs.
- Energy Efficient - These Lamps Deliver Up to 87 Lumens Per Watt,Making Them One of the Best Energy Efficient Light Choices onThe Market Today.
- Long Life - In an Effort to Reduce Maintenance Costs, the Life Ratingof These Lamps is 12,000 Hours. Compared to IncandescentLamps, These Ultra-L Lamps Will Last 12 to 16 Times Longer.
- Excellent Color Rendering - All of the Ultra-L Lamps are ManufacturedUsing a Tri-Phosphor Coating Ensuring that All Lamps Have theHigh Color Rendering Properties of 800 Series Lamps. The Ultra-LLamps Have a CRI of 82 and are Available In 3000K, 3500K and4100K Color Temperatures.
- IS/RS Ballast Versatility - These Lamps Can be Used on EitherInstant Start or Rapid Start ballasts.
|Bulb Type||Fluorescent Bulbs|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||82|
|Color Temperature (K)||4100K|
|Luminous Flux (LM)||3150|
|Maximum Overall Length (in)||22.5|
|Rated Life (Hours)||12000|
|Shape||Single Tube 4-PIN|
|CA Prop 65||Yes|
|CA Prop 65 Material||Mercury|
Stay in Touch