USHIO G20T10 19W Germicidal Low Pressure Mercury-Arc LampSKU: 3000314
USHIO Germicidal lamps are Low-Pressure Mercury-Arc lamps
that emit radiation peaking at 253.7nm(UV-C). This output at 253.7nm
is highly effective to inactivate microorganisms such as bacteria, virus, yeast and mold.
- Low Mercury Dose to Meet Environmental Demands.
- Specially Formulated Coating Achieves High Output Over Long Life Hours.
- High Purity Lamp Construction to Stabilize UV Output and Minimizes Depreciation (Averages 20-25% Depreciation at End of Life)
- Flexible Design Capability for Custom Lamp Development
- EPA Approved: Ushio EPA # Est.96093-JPN-1
- Drinking Water
- Air Conditioning
- Pharmaceutical Processing
- Food Processing Facility
- Packaging Materials
- Clean Room
- Other Sterilization and Disinfection Needs
| ||G13 2-Pin|
| ||High Intensity Discharge Bulbs (HID)|
|EPA Approved||Ushio EPA # Est.96093-JPN-1|