USHIO G8T5E 7.2W Midrange UV-B 306nm Fluorescent LampSKU: 3000318
The Ushio 3000318 G8T5E is a UV-B Low-Pressure Mercury-Arc lamp.
The G8T5E lamps are coated with special blende phosphor to emit radiation peaking at 306nm (UV-B)The G8T5E lamps are used to create UV reaction and effects for various applications such as in Laboratory/Research, Industrial, Sanitation, Criminology, Cosmetics and Entertainment.
The lamp has a G5 2-Pin base and a rated life of 3000 hours.
Features and Benefits:
- Specially blended phosphor coating for maximum UV effect and output
- Low Mercury dose to meet environmental demands
- Large production capacity providing lamps with consistent quality and reliable delivery
- Flexible design capability for custom lamp development
- UV Curing
- Fluorescence Illumination
- Fluorescence Analysis
- Non-Destructive Testing
- Insect Luring
- Fluorescence Display
- Special Effects in Theatrical Presentation
|Bulb Type||Fluorescent Bulbs|
|Maximum Overall Length (in)||11.29|
|Rated Life (Hours)||3000|
|CA Prop 65||Yes|
|CA Prop 65 Material||Mercury|