Verilux Magnifier- GraphiteManufacturer: SKU: VM01BB
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.
- Two Separate Magnification Zones: 2X and 6X spot lens
- Optical Quality Acrylic: Resists scratching and breaking; distortion-free
- Flexible All-Steel Gooseneck: offers precise positioning and decades of durability
- Ivory and Graphite finishes match the EasyFlex® Deluxe and Original Full spectrum floor lamps
- Focal Range 11”, arm length 14”
- Includes microfiber polishing cloth
- Satisfaction guaranteed by Verilux — and backed by 1-year limited warranty
The amazing Verilux lamp-mounted magnifier is perfect for reading a book and doing fine detail work. With two magnifiers in one, this hands-free magnifier turns fine text into large print with two separate magnification ranges — most of the lens is 2X magnification, plus a 6X spot lens is implanted in the first lens for seeing tiny details.
The large 5” size is perfect for reading and needlework, and eyeglass-quality acrylic means there’s no distortion. The 18” flexible gooseneck stays put and makes perfect positioning easy.
The built-in handle lets you adjust the scratch-resistant magnifier to any angle without putting fingerprints on the lens. But just in case you do get fingerprints or dust on the lens, a microfiber lens cloth is included.
Verilux Magnifier for use with:
- Original Deluxe Natural Spectrum® floor lamp
- EasyFlex® Deluxe Natural Spectrum floor lamp