Philips 108259002 TUV 11W 4P SE Germicidal LampSKU: 385427_1
Philips 108259002 TUV 11W 4P SE UVC Germicidal Lamp for water and air disinfection
Philips 108259002 TUV 11W 4P SE lamps are double-ended UVC (germicidal) lamps used in professional water and air disinfection units. TUV T5 lamps offer almost constant UV output over their complete lifetime, for maximum security of disinfection and high system efficacy.
Moreover, they have a long and reliable lifetime, which allows maintenance to be planned for in advance.
- Air disinfection systems in professional applications such as universities, hospitals, jails and laboratories.
- Upper air and whole room disinfection equipment in hospitals, intensive care units and surgery rooms.
- Areas with low maintenance and/or disruptive costs
- Fish ponds and process water units
- Short-wave UV radiation with a peak at 253.7 nm (UVC) for disinfection purposes
- Protective inside coating ensures constant UV output over the lifetime of the lamp
- Useful lifetime of 9,000 hours
- Special lamp glass filters out the 185 nm ozone-forming radiation
- High Output versions available for optimum UVC output per lamp length, allowing for reduction of system size - Warning sign on lamp indicates that the lamp radiates UVC
- EPA Approved: Philips/Signify EPA # Est. No 95792-POL-1
|Abbreviation Name||TUV 11W 4P SE UNP/32|
|Base||4 Pins Single Ended|
|Bulb Type||UVC Germicidal Bulbs|
|Maximum Overall Length (in)||9.75|
|Rated Life (Hours)||9000|
|Mercury (Hg) Content||2mg|