Philips 242669 Germicidal DRIVER for TUV 130W XPT LampSKU: 242669
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock, please check Related Products below, or use the email for stock updates
In observance of Yom Kippur, October 5th, 2022, there will be NO SHIPPING on this day. We will resume regular shipping the following day. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Philips TUV Amalgam XPT system consists of an electronic driver that operates one TUV Amalgam XPT lamp, mounted in a sleeve. The electrical specifications are tailored to the lamp, ensuring an optimized performance of the Philips TUV Amalgam XPT system. Thanks to extensive testing before a lamp system is released, we can ensure maximum reliability and long lifetime.
- Short-wave UV radiation with a peak at 253.7 nm (UVC) for disinfection
- Special amalgam used for highest efficiency over wide temperature range
- Protective inside coating ensures constant UV output over the complete lifetime of the lamp
- Universal burning position possible for the T6 range, depending on lamp type and sleeve dimensions
- Special lamp glass filters out the 185 nm ozone-forming radiation
- EPA Approved: Philips/Signify EPA # Est. No 95792-POL-1
- High Power Allows for design of compact installations.
- High system efficiency
- Approximately 10% energy savings, because lamps can be dimmed to reach the same UV output compared to similar lamps on the market.
- Effective disinfection over the useful lifetime of the lamp.
- Best environmental choice because of long reliable life, less waste and industry leading low amount of mercury
- Extreme reliability of driver, with annual failure rate of less than 1%
- High efficiency during dimming thanks to the unique amalgam temperature control of the 800W lamps.
- Deactivation of bacteria, viruses and other micro-organisms
- Municipal drinking water treatment equipment
- Process water treatment equipment
- Swimming pool units
- Equipment for the production of ultra-pure water, for example for the semiconductor, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics industry (ozone version)
|Ballast Type||Electronic Driver|
|EPA Approved||Philips/Signify EPA # Est. No 95792-POL-1|