Philips 315w T9 3100k PGZ18 Clear MasterColor CDM-T Elite HID BulbSKU: 218313
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock, please check Related Products below, or use the email for stock updates
The Philips 218313 MasterColor Elite 315W/930 MW system offers an unrivalled level of light quality and performance.
The lamp's sparkling white light creates a natural ambience and really brings out the best in all different types of colors.
In addition, the high efficiency of the Philips 218313 MasterColor CDM-T Elite 315W/930 and ballast together means reduced energy use and a lower cost of ownership compared to a 400W Metal Halide HID system.
- Excellent color rendering of 90+ CRI.
- Philips Green Flagship Product - Low mercury, no lead.
- New socket design provides higher optical efficiency
- 315 Watt, 3000K warm white, 38700 Lumens
- Base: PGZ18 base
- ANSI code C182/E
- Significant upgrade opportunity over traditional HID systems.
- Viable alternative to fluorescent options.
- Excellent color quality and consistent light output from beginning to end.
- Being 50% smaller than traditional metal halide lamps, MasterColor CDM Elite MW gives freedom in optic and luminaire design.
- Sparkling properties of white light create a more natural an inviting ambience.
- Ideal for architectural facade lighting, illumination of pedestrian areas, indoor retail outlets, warehouses, manufacturing facilities.
|Abbreviation Name||CDM-T Elite 315W/930 PGZ18.1CT/12|
|Bulb Type||High Intensity Discharge Bulbs (HID)|
|Overall Length (Max)||7.4in|
|Rated Life (Hours)||30000|
|Luminous Flux (LM)||38700|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||87|
|Color Code||930 [ CCT of 3000K]|
|Color Designation||Warm White (WW)|
|Luminous Flux (Rated) (Min)||35280 lm|
|Luminous Flux (Rated) (Nom)||38700 lm|
|Luminous Efficacy (rated) (Min)||112 lm/W|
|Luminous Efficacy (rated) (Nom)||120 lm/W|
|Voltage (Max)||115 V|
|Voltage (Min)||90 V|
|Energy Efficiency Label (EEL)||A+|
|Picogram Per Lumen Hour||27.1 pg/lm.h|
|Mercury (Hg) Content (Max)||28 mg|
|Energy Consumption kWh/1000h||346 kWh|