Philips 55w Single Tube 4-Pin 2G11 TUV PL-L Germicidal Light BulbSKU: 294645
Philips 294645 TUV 55W PL-L lamps are compact UVC (germicidal) lamps used in professional water and air disinfection units. The compact size of the lamp allows for a small system design and design flexibility. Philips 294645 TUV 55W PL-Llamps offer almost constant UV output over their complete lifetime, for maximum security of disinfection and high system efficacy. Thanks to the single-ended lamp base, lamp replacement is easy.
- Security of effective disinfection over the useful lifetime of the lamp
- Good environmental choice because of lowest amount of mercury
- High system efficacy because it is not required to over-design the purification system to maintain effectiveness of disinfection
- Short-wave UV radiation with a peak at 253.7 nm (UVC) for disinfection purposes
- Protective inside coating ensures constant UV output over the complete lifetime of the lamp
- Special lamp glass filters out the 185 nm ozone-forming radiation
- EPA Approved: Philips/Signify EPA # Est. No 95792-POL-1
- DANGER: Risk Group 3 Ultra Violet product. These lamps emit high-power UV radiation that can cause severe injury to skin and eyes. Avoid eye and skin exposure to unshielded product. Use only in an enclosed environment which shields users from the radiation.
|Abbreviation Name||TUV PL-L 55W/4P HF|
|Bulb Type||Germicidal Bulbs|
|Maximum Overall Length (in)||21.063|
|Rated Life (Hours)||9000|
|Shape||Single Tube 4-PIN|
|EPA Approved||Philips/Signify EPA # Est. No 95792-POL-1|