GE FTD - 20W 12V MR11 G4 2-Pin Flood 3500hr Halogen Light BulbSKU: 73288
- Estimated yearly energy costs $2.41 based on 3 hours per day $0.11 per kWh
- Use GE halogen MR11 bulbs in indoor track and recessed lighting and outdoor directional lighting to create a dramatic effect.
- GE FTD halogen bulbs provide a bright, crisp light that makes your home look its best. This unsurpassed light quality is ideal for adding depth, drama and interest inside and outside your home.
- That's why professionals chose GE for exceptional results and longer bulb life
- Beam spread: 30 Degree - Floodlights from GE cast a wide beam that adds drama to fireplaces, kitchen counters, and entryways.
- Input Voltage = 12 volts
- Rated Life: 3500 Hours
- MR11 shape with 2-Pin G4 base for use directional fixtures such as recessed can lighting
|GE Abbreviation||FTD Q20MR11/NFL|
|Beam Angle (deg.)||30|
|Bulb Material||Sodalime glass|
|Bulb Type||Halogen Bulbs|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||100|
|Color Temperature (K)||2900K|
|Rated Life (Hours)||3500|