OPTIMA White Par16 E27 LED Lamp with Remote Control x4SKU: 4925
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock, please check Related Products below, or use the email for stock updates
This item is discontinued with no available replacement at this time. For further information, please contact our sales department.Par 16WhiteFeatures:
- Professional Can complete with E-27 medium screw base socket
- Includes A/C cord
- Ideal for lighting tables, hallways or any area where you require a wash of light
- Ideal for architectural applications
- Available in high polish (P-16A) or black (P-16B)
- Size: 3" x 3" x 6"
- Weight: 1 lbs.
E27 High Power RGB LED Lamp Specification
The Color Changing E27 LED lamps are low-priced. They are High-PowerLEDlamps that offer tremendous brightnessand cutting-edge RGB color mixing.
Another advantage of LEDs is that they generate very little heat and draw minimal power, which makes the Color Changing E27 LED lamps extremely energy-efficient and economical to operate. They run on low voltage and have a long estimated life span of at least 10,000 hours, saving users big bucks on maintenance, electric bills and lamp replacement over time.
- Operating temp: 0 - 50C
- over 35,000 hour life
- Multi-color operation (RGB Color Mixing)
- Infrared sensor on lamp for color change
- 16 different colors
- Wireless remote (LED IR Remote Controller - Sold separately)
- Auto program (Optional remote required): Auto flash / Fade pre-programs
- 2 different dim levels
- Standard E27 socket (medium screw base)
- Multiple voltage input: 100-240v 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: 5W
LED Remote Controller Specification
The LED Remote Small Controller can be used to control colors, fade, strobing and dimming on both the RGB-GU10-LED, RGB-E27-LED and RGB-MR16-LED. Its also equipped with Auto Flash and Fade pre-programs. Amazingly this little controller can perform all these functions, yet its only about the size of a credit card. The wireless remote controller controls color change by sending signals to infrared sensors on the lamps, but you can also select these built-in programs in the MR RGB lamps by cycling the input power on/off.