Sylvania 21396 CF42DT/E 42w Triple Tube GX24q-4 base 3000K Light BulbSKU: 21396
Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock, please check Related Products below, or use the email for stock updates
SYLVANIA 21396 CF42DT/E Triple Tube GX24q-4 base 3000K 26000hrs Light Bulb
The Sylvania 21396 is replacing the Sylvania 20888 CF42DT/E/IN/830/ECO bulb
SYLVANIA DULUX CF42T/E/IN/XL ECOLOGIC compact fluorescent lamps are ideal for use in a wide range of commercial and residential applications.
Replace standard life lamps with DULUX T/E/IN/XL eXtended Life lamps and improve life up to 67% extending relamp cycles versus the existing lamps.
They are designed to be operated on energy efficient electronic and dimming ballasts.
SYLVANIA DULUX T/E/IN/XL lamps are long-life, energy-saving alternatives for incandescent lamps.
Amalgam technology provides higher lumens over a much wider temperature range than non-amalgam lamps.
The triple tube configuration of these lamps allows for single-lamp luminaire designs with improved efficacy and photometric performance.
Key Features & Benefits
- EXtended Long average rated life of 26,000 hours at 3 hours per start and 30,000 hours at 12 hours per start
- Improved lumen output vs. non-amalgam triple tube lamps
- Maintains 90% lumens from 40 to 140F ambient
- Fast run-up to full brightness
- ECOLOGIC passes Federal TCLP Test
- RoHS compliant
- Operates on electronic ballasts systems
- Flicker-free starting and dimmable
- Compatible with QUICKTRONIC PROStart CF
- High luminous efficacy
- Rare earth tri-phosphor with 82 CRI
- Less power consumption than incandescent of comparable light output
- Recessed downlights
- Surface mounted luminaires
- Wall sconces
| ||Fluorescent Bulbs|
| ||Triple Tube 4-PIN|