One Hole Copper Compression Lugs increase conductivity and are easy to use.
- Our one hole copper compression lugs are made of high-conductivity copper tubing
- Uniform bright electro-tin plating resists corrosion, reduces contact resistance and gives you maximum conductivity
- Crimp marks indicate proper crimp locations
- Compression lugs are marked with die index and color codes for easy identification
- UL 486A Listed
- Listed for 35 KV when properly installed
- cULus Listed
- Dimension Measurements = Inches & (Millimeters)
- Order Qty of 1 = 1 Piece
- Minimum Order Qty = 1 Piece
Copyright © 2017 BulbAmerica. All Rights Reserved. All prices USD.